Too faced Semi-sweet chocolate bar eyeshadow palette


I've heard so many amazing things about the too faced palette that I really wanted to try one. So picked up the Semi-sweet chocolate bar palette and it didn't disappoint.

The packaging on the product I love so much and that fact that it's metal makes it so easier to travel with. As soon as you open this product there is a very strong scent of chocolate which isn't going to be for everyone but I absolutely love it. 


The shades are mainly neutrals but there is a very pop of colour which I love. 


Going from left to right the shades are; Licorice, Coconut Creme, Nougat, Truffled, Hot Fudge, Cocoa Chilli, Pink Sugar, Puddin'


Blueberry Swirl, Peanut Butter, Frosting, Rum Rasin, Mouse, Caramel, Bon Bon and Butter Pecan. 

I will be putting this in next month make-up bag to really test it as I only picked this up on friday. So watch out for further reviews but so far I really like it. 

You can pick this up from Debenhams for £39.00 so around the same price as the Urban Decay Naked palette. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips