What's in my handbag feb 2016


This is my first post of this kind and I din't why I haven't done it before, I just think I've never thought of it. I tend to switch bag quite a lot as I have a couple that are great for different situations. The one that I'm using at the moment is bag only branded bag and it's the ted baker large tote bag. I was trying to find this on there website but this exact one isn't available anymore. I was quite lucky when I got mine because I bought it when there was a massive sale on. 


The bag itself has one outer pocket which has a magnet popper closing and 3 inner pocket's. You can also make the bag bigger and smaller by zipping the zip''s on the sides up and down. The thing that I would say is if you do get this kind of colour then be carful as if you put on the floor it will mark the bottom. The hard wear is gold which I really like. Also if you want to do it up there is only one fastener and you can still reach in the bag so just be aware of that.  


Moving onto what's in my bag- The first thing I have is a essential for this time of year and this is a umbrella. The one is from Primark and it's got owls on it.


My next thing I always have with me which is a notebook. I do quite a lot of travelling to and from work so I do like to do brainstorming sessions for new blog post's. 


There would be no surprised that I have a bag of beauty bit's that I like to carry around with me. This bag is also from ted baler and I got for christmas one year from my mum. 


I always like to keep a concealer in my bag for those emergencies and it has to be my favourite one ever and it's the collection lasting perfection concealer. This is just really handy to have for those touch up's through out the day. 


I'm not sure why but I do have quite few lip product's in my bag that I like to have. The first I keep meaning to use but keep forgetting I have it. It's the only one lipstick from rimmel and once I have used this I will do a full review of this. 


The next lip product is a lip balm. This is the strawberry lip butter from the body shop and this is my favourite scent from there. This also actually does work. 




The two other lipsticks that I have are almost the same colour but the have different finishes. The 1st one is ultra hd lipstick from revlon in rose. This is just a really nice colour to just throw on day to day. My other one is from maybelline and this is the colour sensational matte lipstick's in the shade petal pink. This is more of a neon pink which I just love. 


An essential for me this time of year is hand cream and this is just a travel size from ted baker which is just really handy to have. 

My final product from ted baker (I'm not sponsored I just really like there product's. This is one of there EDT in the scent polly.  


One thing I can't leave the house without is my  ear phones because I spend a lot of time on buses I couldn't live without these. These are just the regular apple ear phones. 


My purse is actually smaller at the moment than normal which I really like. This is one of the present's that I got from my mum for christmas and I don't quite know where it's from but it's called sabrina and I really love the colour. 


Because I wear glasses I like to carry my glasses case around with me. 


Another essential for me is a deodorant this is the sure compress invisible aqua. I'm not to bothered about deodorant's but I do like the compressed sizes as they are really great to travel with.   



Compact mirror, I'm not sure where I got this one from but it's just lives in my bag for those emergencies. 


Two other thing's that come in so handy are tissues and wet wipes because you never know. 



And lastly hand gel I swear I have one of these in every bag I own but they're so handy to have. This in the scent strawberry laces which I really like.  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips