What's in my february make-up bag



What's in my february make-up bag

A couple of months ago I did a post showing you what I was using at the moment and what was in my make-up bag. So I thought that as I'm using a new make-up bag and have a few new product's that I would show you what I'm using at the moment. 

Starting of with base, for foundation I've recently sorted through my foundations and realised that I don't use some of them as often as I should. That's why I have collection colour match foundation which I picked up at the start of january and have only used it once so I thought I would give a go. The other one is the boujois air matt foundation, I'm still on the fence about this foundation as it doesn't always look right on my skin. So I thought I would give it one more go to see if I do like or not. 


For concealer I always like to have two. One for my under my eyes which is the Barry M light reflector concealer which I have actually used quite a lot. I also like to use a different concealer for blemishes and redness. It may be a surprise that I'm not using my collection one however I do like the fit me concealer fro Maybelline a lot and feel that I doesn't get enough love so I'm going to try and use it a bit. I will also be doing a review of the full fit me base range this week on my blog.



For powder I have two because I do like to sometimes mix up the finish of my base. So if I want my base to be quite glowy then I use the freedom pro-highlight in ambient which just give you a nice subtle glow to the skin. 


However if I want a more matte base or to help keep my foundation longer then I will use the maybelline fit me powder. I have only just picked up this up but I like I said before I will be doing a full review of this range this week.  


For blush I have two product that are pretty similar but because I use my revolution palettes so much that don't get a lot of love. 

The first one is the boujois  powder blush in ashes of roses. This a very natural colour and just gives me a lovely subtle shade of pink to the cheeks. 


The other one is product I'm obsessed with and it's the max factor creme puff blush in 20 lavish mauve. This product I love because it's really hard to over do it with these product's and it just gives you a nice sheen.    







For eyeshadow I have chosen one of the palettes that I received for my birthday and it's the I heart make-up death by chocolate palette. I love these because you can create so many looks with it. I have only swatch this so am really excited to start playing with these shadows. 

I love cream eyeshadow as they are really quick and easy to apply when you're in a rush (which is most work days) so this is something I will used to just add a bit of colour of my lid without having to worry about blending. This is the H&M colour essence in gentlewomen which is a mix of a brown and a purple with a shimmer running through it. 




For mascara I have two that do similar these but I love them both and again don't feel that they get enough love. The first one is the volume million lashes so couture which I love for just building amazing volume really quickly. The other thing that I love about these product is that it dries really  quickly so you don't have to worry about it going on your lash line. 


The other one is the new look pure volume mascara. I have been really impressed with the whole new look line and this mascara just gives me amazing but I forget to use it as it doesn't have the most appealing packaging. 


For lips I have quite a few as I like to have quite a few options depending on what I'm doing. 


Starting I've putting the maybelline colour sensational matte lipsticks in 940 rose rush. This is my bright option if I want a statement lip and as it's matte it lasts. 


I have included two moisturising lip options as I feel this time of year my lips just suck up any moisture. So my first is the revlon balm stain in honey douche which is your lips but better colour. 

The other one is on the higher end of the price scale and it's the clarins instant lip perfector in 01. This is one of my favourite lip product's as you don't need a mirror to apply it and it smells amazing. 












I have three glosses which I all love equally. the first one is the L'oreal mega gloss in protest queen which you have to be careful with as if you apply to much it can make your lips look dead. 


My other one is the Fleur de force lip gloss in little star which is my favourite ever even through I've only had it just over a month. 
My last one is the maybelline colour elixir which looks really bold but you can sheer this out quite a lot.








I always like to have one of these matte lip colour crayon in my make-up bag as they are so easy to apply and they stay on. These are very similar to the revlon matte balms and I have done a review on blog of these so go check it out! 


I feel like if I don't my MAC lipsticks in my make-up bag then I feel like I'm going to lose them. Now I'm not going to go on about them as I've done a full review of each of them on my blog. However I have the shades syrup and bombshell which are both very neutral but I get so much wear out of them. 



THAT'S EVERYTHING THAT I WILL BE USING THIS MONTH AND I WILL TRY TO DO ONE OF THESE EVERY MONTH AS I REALLY ENJOY THEM AND IT MAKES ME SEE WHAT I HAVE SO I CAN USE EVERYTHING. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips