empties 6


Empties 6 

I noticed that my empties bag has got rather full recently so I thought that I would do a post to let you know what I've been using up. 

The first product that I've used up is the micellar cleansing wipes from simple. I absolutely love this because they are so handy to have in your handbag, for travel or just for those lazy night when you can't be bothered to cleanse your face. Also because they have micellar water in them they are better for removing make-up than just regular face wipes.  




The next thing that I've used up is the Charles Worthington salon at home shine booster. I have't quite finish the shampoo but this is completely empty so I will probably used my aussie mask with the shampoo in order to finish it. I really like this, it makes my hair feel so soft and shiny.




My next product I actually can't get anymore out of it so even though it look half used I just can't actually finish it. I know I could cut it but I've got quite a few scrubs to use up so I'm not going to do that. This is sanctuary spa body scrub and if you like the scent of orange then you need to try this. It's so refreshing and also if you don't like really harsh scrubs then this is really good but it's gentle but still exfoliates.


The other sanctuary product I used up which I think came in the same set. This is the luxury bath float and I have to say this was amazing this seems like such a small bottle but it little goes a long way. I think this did 3 or 4 baths which is pretty impressive as it is only 75ml. I might even buy the full size of this, however if you saw my haul the other day then you'll know that I've just bought a tone of bath product's so maybe when I've finished all of them up. 




Ted baker body lotion- this was OK I received it in a gift set one christmas, I really liked the scent of it because it the classic ted baker scent. Although for a body lotion it was ok nothing special I much prefer the soap and glory one's because I feel that they actually do something for my skin, rather than just smelling nice.  


My last product I didn't actually finish but it wasn't actually foaming anymore so I thought that it had better go. This is VO5 extra body mouse, this is really good if your hair doesn't really hold volume. I can't say that I will purchase this again because there are so many on the market that have different scents that are in my opinion better and do the same thing. 


That's everything I've used up in the last few month's let me know if there is anything you would recommend in the comments below or on my social media link which are at the top. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips