February Favourites



It's the end of another month which means it's time for a round of my favourite things that I've used this month. 




Starting of with make-up I've been loving using the same pool of product's every day this month. It's so much easier to get ready in the morning and I can really give them a good test. I have been using the death by chocolate by I heart make-up so much this month. If you want to know my thoughts about this then go check out my blog as I've done a full review of this. 


My next product is the revlon ultimate all in one mascara. If you didn't know revlon has release a whole new line of mascara's to replaced there existing range. My favourite has got to be this one, I love that the brush is so small because it means that it can get into my lashes and really extend them. 


Base wise I have been using the collection colour match foundation for most of the month. This is the colour match foundation, it's a really good match for me and blends so nicely. 

To apply this I have been really the sigma 3d hd brush that I purchased earlier in the month. This just makes my skin look flawless and really buff's my foundation into the skin. 




The last product even through I could ramble on for so much more, this is the zoella candy cream body lotion which I'm not going to talk to much about as I've spoken about it as lot. However I really do like this and smells amazing. I love this product so much that I've already use it up so be sure to check out my empties post soon. 

That's everything that I've been loving this month. Let me know if you've been loving anything this month that you would recommend.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips