my updated skincare routine



My updated skincare routine

The past few week's I've realised that I am using different product's for skincare routine and am loving them. 

The first step I do at night and in the mourning. I actually use two different cleansers for this. In the mourning I used the Neutrogena visibly clear pink grapefruit facial wash. I love this just a refresher in the mourning and also smell's amazing. At night I use the Liz earle cleanse and polish to remove my make-up and any dirt on my face. However there are those the times when I just feel really lazy and that's where my simple micellar facial wipes comes in. I wouldn't recommend using these everyday but as a quick fix to remove your make-up they work better than regular face. 



















I've got to be honest I don't always moisturise in the mourning as I don't always have time but when I do I like to use the simple kind to purifying moisturiser which is also a great base for make-up. 
For night cream at the moment I'm using the nivea daily essentials rich regenerating night cream which is quite rich (as the name would say) but isn't too heavy either. 


Eye cream I also turn to simple as I absolutely love there skincare. I use the kind to eyes soothing balm which is very light but still does the job. 


At the moment I'm using lip balm a lot and using the Nuxe reve de miel, which I received in my feel unique advent calendar. This I used at night as I put on a thick layer as a mask and it just sinks into my lips and leaves them nourished.





For the evening I use slightly different product's and one of them I have been talking about so much this month. Which is the Liz Earle cleanse and polish I'm just in love with this product as it makes it so easy to remove make-up and doesn't leave my skin feeling tight. 


For moisturiser I used the Nivea rich regenerating night cream. This work's really well for my skin as I have quite dry skin I need something that quite rich at night to pamper it. 

I also want to talk about two masks that I am loving at the moment one of them is very cheap and the other one is on the higher-end of the price scale. My first one is the superdrug vitamin E moisture mask and I have a whole review of this. However I find that if my skin needs somethsing extra then I will put this on after cleansing and leave it over night and when I wake up my skin is so soft and brighter. 



The other one I have also done a full review on and it's the REN wake me wonderful night time facial. Just as a warning this does give your skin a bit of a tingle so if you don't like that sensation then you won't like this. However I feel that this just gives me an extra boost when needed. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips