boots haul (yes another one)


I was watching zoella boots haul the other day and had to pick up a few more bits. 


So the first thing I picked up was a new shower gel and my favourites are from soap and glory but I thought I would give something else a go. This is the nivea powerfruit delight which I haven't used yet but smells very fresh and this was only £1


If you've been reading my blog recently then you'll know that I've been loving the max factor creme puff blush so I decided to pick up some more shade. I choose the colour's lovely pink which is a gorgeous baby pink and seductive pink which is a deeper pink with more purpley shades running through it. These were £8.99 each. 


 Also if you spent £15 or more then you got this free set which includes. The false lash effect waterproof mascara, colour elixir lipstick in the shade start dust pink and a glossfinity nail polish in the shade 72 pink'ed.

Any boots haul wouldn't be complete without the essentials that you need to pick up every so often and one of these are razors. I not that fussy on razors so I picked up the Gillete venus embrace sensitive 3 pack which were £11.00




I also picked up one of my favourite shower butter's. This is the whipped clean from soap and glory which I absolutely love. It so moisturising and has the most amazing vanilla/ nutty scent. This wasn't on offer but I just had to pick it up this was £7.









If there's anything that you would recommend trying, leave it in the comments below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips