maybelline fit me collection




Maybelline fit me collection 


Recently I've picked up the powder from the range so I thought that I would try them  as a set and see how they perform. 

The foundation and concealer I've had for quite a while and really like them. They feel quite light but still have quite decent coverage. The foundation I have in the shade in 115 which is a slightly darker shade than I normally go for but it blends really nice and looks quite natural. The concealer is probably my favourite product out of the trio because you can use this all over the face. So if you're in a hurry and just want some coverage then this is really good. I have the concealer in the shade 10 which is fair. 






The powder I picked up recently as I wanted to try them as a whole set. The powder is quite light but definitely set's your make-up in place I'm not sure about lasting power because I only applied it about 20 minutes so I will let you know at a later date. However so far I really like this whole range.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips