What I got for my birthday!!

What I got for my birthday 2016

If you have seen my blog recently then you'll know that it was my birthday this week. This year I wasn't quite sure what I wanted so these are all present's that my friend's and family have chosen for me. I also received some voucher's from family and my mum got me a year's subscription to glossy box. A lot of my friends know that I write this blog so there was definitely a theme with them all. 


Firstly my Friends Elle and Lizzie gave me my christmas and birthday present's in one go as I don't seem them very often. So I received the Morris & CO. bath duo which contains a body wash and body wash and I absoulately love the packaging. The other present is a brush set from the vintage cosmetic company which I was so excited when I opened this as I have a few product's from this brand and love them.  

 I received some absolutely lovely present's from my colleagues at work. They also know that I write this blog so they got me present's that they knew I would love. I love the zoella line but hadn't tried any of the body product's so I was so happy to open the body lotion and body scrub from her collection she released last summer. I have the body spray in this scent and love it. I have already tried the body lotion and it's amazing.




Also from work I got the make-up revolution palette in pro-looks. I absolutely love this line and these colour's are right up my street. Will doing a review of this very soon. The other make-up gift I received from work was a salvation intense lip lacquer in the shade barely there. Lastly I received this lovely heart silver chained necklace which is so pretty.   So was definitely spoilt from all the girls thankyou!!






My amazing best friend knows me too well as when I opened this I looked like a cheshire cat. This a make-up bag from Ted baker which is one of my favourite brands. Love this so much.











From my lovely friends will and lottie and lottie if you're reading this HI!! They got me the I heart make-up death by chocolate which I love for the shades and it also smells like chocolate.






I just wanted to say a massive thankyou to everyone who made my birthday so special I love you all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips