my birthday make-up look



My birthday make-up look 


It's my birthday tomorrow so I thought I would do a make-up look as I've got family coming round today to celebrate it with me. 

For primer I was debating between the benefit porefessional or the rimmel fix and perfect primer which is a clear gel that just smooth's onto my skin really nicely.




For foundation I've used my trusty max factor face finity foundation as it's the one foundation the keeps me flawless all day long and it doesn't feel to heavy on the skin. 

For concealer I used my favourite two that I always used if I'm doing a full face of make-up. for blemishes and redness I've the collection lasting perfection concealer and even through I always used the picture I have recently picked a new one. For under my eyes I used the barry m flawless light reflector concealer which is great for creating brighter under-eyes.




For contour I used my favourite product the maybelline master sculpt which just gives a nice dimension to the face without it looking to dark. 



For adding light to the face I also use a recent purchase which is the revolution radiance palette. 

   

Eyes wise I know I talk about it all the time but I just love the urban naked 2 for creating an amazing light smoky eye. 


For mascara I used my favourite mascara which is the maybelline lash sensational this just does something amazing for my lashes and most importantly it also last's. I hate those mascara's that give you the volume but then it kind of where's of. 


Finally for lips I've used two product's which is my new MAC lipstick in bombshell and the rimmel OH MY GLOSS in stay my rose which doesn't really have any colour it just adds a nice shine. 




This is the final look 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips