my favourite palette to travel!


My favourite palette to travel with!


I don't know about you but this time of year I become very lazy with my make-up I think it's because the morning's are so dark it's so much easier and warmer just to stay in bed for the extra 5 minutes. Also the time has now come where we starting to get back to our routine after christmas. 

That's why I thought I would tell you what my favourite palette's are to take on the go. 

sleek au natural is a great one to have on the go because you go from day to night. It also has a descent size mirror which is very helpful as you don't have to carry a separate one. The only down side is that is comes with a sponge applicator instead of a brush, which is means opinion isn't very easy to control when applying. 



I won't say to much about this as I have recently done a whole blog post on fleur de force make-up. However I will be taking away with me this year. It comes with four shades from a very pale all the lid colour to a plum/brown shimmer shade to add a bit of sparkle to a evening look. 


I thought I would also add it in a cheek palette as I have taken this in my bag when I don't have time to do my make-up in the mourning. This is the make-up revolution ultra blush palette in golden sugar, this is really good to travel as it has a blush, contour/bronzer, highlight and a mirror. 


My last one is miss sporty eyeshadow palette for smoky brown eyes. This is really good if your starting out with make-up and don't want to spend a lot on make-up. This contains a light white/ cream shade which is great for a highlight. A bronze which is good all over the lid. A taupe/ light brown which I like to use under the dark brown which I use in the crease.  



LEAVE A COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE TO TAKE WITH YOU WHEN YOU'RE ON THE GO. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips