empties 5



empties 5

Recently I've used up quite a lot of product's so I thought I would do another one of these post's to let you know my opinion of each of them and whether I would repurchase them. It's also my birthday today so definitely a good time to do a empties as normally I like to treat myself around my birthday 



If you read my hair routine post then you will know what I think of these product's. These are the tresemme renewal hair and scalp love these and would repurchased.  











Redken extreme length primer mask sample. I received this in my feel unique advent calendar and absolutely love it. I got about three uses out of it as I have quite short hair. This just made me feel strong but also really soft. If you have a problem with breakage in your hair then I would really recommend it.   





Body shop vitamin E night cream. I have mention it so much in skin care routine and other post's. However this does work wonder's for my skin and just leave's it feel really soft and nourished. Depending on how my skin is I will either put a thin layer of it before bed on use it like a moisture mask which work's really well for my skin.








The last item is a make-up item which is quite rare but this is the maybelline lash sensational mascara. If you read my blog you'll know how much I love this mascara and I have already repurchased it. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips