lottie london blush brush


Lottie London make me blush, blush brush 


I know that on my blog I always go on and on about the real techniques brushes. So I thought I would try something of similar price range to see if it compares. The build quality of the brushes is really good and I love the colours of the handles. When applying blushes it also picks up the product's well and blend's nicely into the cheek's without making you look like a clown. However there's just something about this brush that I prefer the real techniques one, I think it's the shape of the real techniques one and it's so easy to apply blush. However if you want to try a different sort of brush to the real techniques then I would try these. There is a complete range of brushes and the thing that I like is that you can either buy the brushes individually or you can buy a set that will do the basic's. The brushes range from £4.99 to £9.49 and the basic set of brushes is £19.99.  All of these brushes are available at superdrug and asos.  












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips