Max factor cream puff blush 20 lavish mauve


Max factor cream puff blush 20 lavish mauve


I'd heard so much hype about this product as how it's a good alternative to the mac mineralise skin finish blushes. I thought I would pick one up as I'm really into have a sheen on my cheeks this time of year as generally my skin does look dull and boring because of the weather. I haven't done a swatch because there wasn't enough of colour for it to show up. So if you like to give you colour then this would be for you. I really like these because they look very natural so you can still use them if you want a basic make-up look. You can pick this up £8.99 from boots and superdrug. Yes I know you can get similar product's for cheaper but I find that these also lasts a long time. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips