Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer


Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer

I had so much about this product on blogs and youtube and really wanted to try it. So I was really excited when I got this sample. This is a intensive super conditioning pre shampoo treatment. So basically you add this before your shampoo to all over your hair but personally I only add this to my ends and mid lengths. I find this amazing for strengthening my hair now I have quite short hair and I like having this length but I feel that my hair is sometimes quite weak. This is probably because I'm a blogger I try quite a lot of product's and also use a lot of heat. This just a really nice refresher for your hair and just makes my hair feel so bouncy. 

The full size of this is for 75ml is £16.00 but this sample size is 40ml which will probably last me a couple of uses. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips