My top tips for having clearer skin



My top tips for having clearer skin


It seems that in today's perfection is seen to be the amongst us.  We all want to have the perfect body which means the perfect skin. However unfortunately everybody's skin is different and therefore should be treated different. 

So my first tip before even thinking about buying face washes, cleanses and moisturiser's is really to look at your skin. It is dry so do you find that some skin just flakes of or it could be really tight. Do you have Blemishes? Do you have Acne? So really looking at your skin and do some research for product's that some your skin type.  Also depending on your age does depend on what your skin is like so make sure that you are using the correct product's for your age range. 

I would say that one of the best brands to start with is simple (it even says it in the name). Simple does gentle skin care and will help your skin. I have used so many of the product's and love them all. 



















Face wipes are so easy and quick but you're only removing the top layer of dirt so you want to use a cleanser twice a day to make sure you're skin remain's clean. 

Know I now that when a spot comes along our first reaction is to cover it up. However I found that not wearing make-up for a couple of days and sticking to a skin care routine.  I also find that wearing less make-up does make your skin look clearer. Unfortunately we get into this cycle of having blemishes and just covering them up and using a face wipe which isn't actually clearing it up. 

Some day's when I either at work or just at home I like to have a make-up free just to let my skin breathe. Especially this time of year after the party season and weather your skin is going through a lot. So giving your a good clean and wearing less make-up will really help.


Using a proper cleanser such as Liz Earle cleanse and polish and a muslin cloth will really help. If you don't have the budget for this then I will be reviewing a alternative from superdrug this week. 

Leave your comments below what you're top tips are!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips