empties 4



Empties 4

Now I wasn't going to do another empties but I looked in the bag and realised that I have actually come to the end of a lot of product's all at once. I think the reason is because it's just been christmas and I have realised that I still had a lot of product's half empty product's. So I had to use them up in order to make room for the new ones. 


soap and glory orangeasm is one of my favourite body washes, it last's for ages and the scent is also really refreshing and uplighting, will be repurchasing. 


Zoella soak opera bath soak and shower cream. This came in the cosy toesy gift set which I reviewed. This was nice but not amazing I used it as a bath soak and it definitely created loads of bubbles. I might repurchased it. 


Baylis & Harding skin spa cherry blossom, oriental lily and lotus flower steam shower body cleanser. This I have had quite a long time, the scent is quite nice. I probably won't repurchased as I prefer shower gel that you don't have to screw on as it's just a pain when you in the shower and the water get's in the products. 


Ted baker bath foam, love this so much. I got this in a set last christmas from my mum with lots of other ted baker toiletries. I would repurchased this as it's such a nice product to have if you want a nice relaxing bath.  


You will probably see a theme going on with these product's that I like ted baker and soap and glory. This is the soap and glory sugar crush body scrub. I love this scent so much, it's very uplifting and fresh. The actual is also a great balance between actually doing something for your skin but not to harsh that it will make it really red. 


Ted Baker MW body lotion, This is the same scent as the perfume. This is really nice and does actually do something for the skin. However I am not sure if I would repurchase it as I don't know how easy it is to find as it came in a gift set. 


Finally is my body shop vitamin E nourishing night cream. This I really loved using, I don't like using really thick creams as I feel there just sit on my skin without absorbing. However this was quite light but still gave my skin moisture. 


I JUST WANTED TO SAY AGAIN ANOTHER MASSIVE THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ MY POST LAST NIGHT. IT WAS QUTIE HARD TO WRITE AS IT'S SO PERSONAL BUT I AM GLAD I DID SO THANKYOU. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips