live your life !!!




live your life!!


At the start of this month I did a post that was title as it's ok to be you and I got so much amazing feedback that I thought that I would do a blog post about this topic when ever I feel like. Even through my blog is mainly do with my beauty I also feel that I can talk about things that matter to me and share my thoughts. 

As you know I have a disability and this has definitely had both a positive and a negative effect on how I live my life. However the main thing I learnt is that your life is not over and you can achieve amazing things if you set your mind to it. I actually work with children with disabilities now which is so rewarding and I'm giving back the next generation. 

When I was a child I was told that I would never get anywhere in life. This really frustrated me because you never know. You never know how your life is going to plan out and what's you're going to achieve. However you control that and you create whatever you what to. 

Disability is something I deal with everyday and it's definitely hard some days because I feel rubbish and there's nothing I can do to stop it. I wish there was a switch that I could flick and everything would be ok. However in a way I'm proud to be different because I can use my knowledge to write things like this that have a meaning and are very personal to me. 

I have a mission which is to make sure that the next generation are able to be accepted for who they are and not have to change just because. I spent my childhood trying to fit in and be like everyone else. However now I feel the complete opposite and what to make a difference and step out from the crowd. 

YOU ARE YOU. I AM ME. THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. 

Acceptance is something that I've looked for all my life and I've now realise that as long as I've got what makes me happy then it's ok. 

If you're reading this thinking I'm trying to get attention and make people feel sorry for me then I'm not. I'm doing the complete opposite I'm trying to get people to wake up and realised that we are all different and be proud of who you are. 

Beauty is in the eye of beholder and it's ok to be different, to have different opinions. To do something that's unique. I've found that since I've been so open about disability people are asking so many more questions not because that want me to feel bad but because that want more knowledge, more understanding. 


I love what I do and being able to write about the newest mascara or foundation. However I feel that I am able to write what I want and not being told what to do. Which is what I've had my whole life, where now I can be myself and not worry about what anyone else thinks. 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips