Prime time!

Prime time!

I've been finding recently that my foundation isn't lastly as long as I want it to. So I have been using a number of primer's to try and make it stay on a little bit longer.




Emite makeup- diamond heart primer illuminating, I received this in glossy box for december and have been really liking it. From the name it will give a glow so if you like to be as matte as possible then this may not be the right one for you. For a full size of this it's £25.90 so it's pretty pricey but if you receive one of these little sample's (I got mine in december's glossy box) then it will do as I don't use primer most day's and this one does make that glow stay.  
This is a similar product but this is much more of a creamy consistently. However it's still gives you that glow. Another benefit is that it does have SPF15 so very helpful if you are going to be outside all day. Also if you are going on a skiing holiday this is really good to take as a base but I would also take a higher SPF to top up with. This is also 25ml bottle so perfect for travel.  You can this from feel unique for £23.95 plus P+P for a 50ml bottle.
These last two I have talked about a lot so I'm not going to into to much detail. Rimmel fix and perfect is a great drugstore/highstreet alternative to the much more expensive primer because it does do what a primer should do which is keep your foundation stay on longer. This one is also only £6.99 so great for the money.
My last one is possibly the most famous out of all the primer's that I've mention and it's the benefit porefessional. This does have some colour in it but not to much that it will affect the colour of your foundation if you're pale like me. I really like this however I don't think it's worth the money at £22.50 for a 22ml bottle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips