my top picks for easy basic make-up for the new year


My top pick's for easy basic make-up look for the new year


So it's the new year and normally we think of a fresh start. I did a post the other day showing my top tips for having clearer skin. One of the tip's I wrote was to wear less make-up because it helps your skin to breathe. 



I find that I don't always want to wear foundation so concealer is a great alternative. This is the classic the one that I always talk about and it's the collection lasting perfecting concealer. 


For a little bit of colour on the lid I just use the colour tattoo in on and on bronze this is a just a really easy colour to apply and wear. 



And lastly for the face I like to keep it pretty basic so I use the freedom pro highlight in ambient which just gives me a nice glow. Also I use quite a natural blush at the moment I'm loving this H&M blushes this one is in the shade pale pink. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips