december favourites



December favourites


Firstly I wasn't going to do a december favourites as I did my favourites of the year instead. However since christmas I have found that  I am using the same product's and I feel like I should do a post to tell you why I love them so much. 

The first one is from Fleur de force new make-up line and I only did a post about this range a couple of days a go but I find that I am reaching for her lip gloss in starry, starry night so much. This is quite an unusual colour for me as you will know if you read my blog on  a regular basis that I am very
neutral lips girl. However this is so easy to wear and it's don't heavy at all. It's also quite long lasting as it does to down to a stain after a while which does last longer than the initial gloss. 



If you saw my post yesterday then you will about this product. This is the batiste stylist heat and shine spray. Basically if you missed the post it's a dry heat protectant and I have used this so much over the last month as I have been straightening my hair a lot of the festive period. 



Lastly is bioderma, I really like this product it's amazing. I wasn't sure at first as so many hype about this product and didn't give into it. But I wished I did sooner because it just makes taking your make-up off so easy. I used this in the early hours o this morning when I got back from a family new year's party and it just meant that I could fall asleep make-up free.


THAT'S EVERYTHING FOR THIS MONTH BUT I WILL BE BACK TOMORROW FOR A NEW YEAR MAKE-UP LOOK. HOPE YOU ALL HAD AN AMAZING AND SAFE NEW YEAR'S. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips