superdrug vitamin E moisturising mask


Superdrug Vitamin E moisturising mask

This time of year I find that my skin is quite dry and sometimes needs that extra moisture. That's where the superdrug vitamin E moisturising mask comes in. This is apparently a dupe for the origins drink up mask. I haven't actually tried this product but I am considering it to do as a comparison. However since using this I found that my skin is softer and it's got more life in it. You can get this from most if not all superdrugs for £1.69 for a 75ml bottle. Now you don't need loads so it does lasts quite a long time. I generally use this after I have cleansed and put eye cream on I will then leave it on for ten minutes and wipe of the excess but generally my skin soaks it up (maybe that's not a good thing as it probably means my skin is dehydrated) but it does work well for my skin. There is a scent but it quite a clean scent so it's not overwhelming. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips