REN wake wonderful night time facial


REN wake wonderful night time facial

I have heard a lot of hype surrounding this product and thought I give it a go to see what all the fuss was about. After trying it I'm really impressed it does give you that tingle to  he skin so if you don't like that or have very sensitive skin then this may not be for you. I put this before my moisturiser the other night to give it a trial and my skin felt so soft and radiant the next morning. Just as warning this does contain lactic and glycolic acid that's why it creates that tingle. I will continue to use this product as I love what it does to my skin. This again is on the higher end of the price range retailing for £32.00 however you don't need a lot of it per use so it does last's. 
















Disclaimer: I thought I would just mention because I have been doing a lot of higher-end posts recently that I have bought of all these with my own money.

https://www.facebook.com/SirBryceHunt/?fref=ts

my best friend just created a facebook showing his photography go check him out and give him a like.
https://www.facebook.com/SirBryceHunt/?fref=ts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips