new stuff make-up look



New stuff make-up look


Recently I have been picking up a few things and a lot that I will do a make-up look combining them all. 

Starting with foundation I decided to pick up the boujois air mat foundation as I head fleurdeforce rave and rave about it. However I'm a bit on the fence as it's slightly to dark for me and unfortunately that's the lightest shade the do. So I might save it for the summer to see what it's like when I have a bit of a tan.








For contour and blush I used the ciate Olivia Palermo in bluff point which I picked up the other day and will do a full review on very soon but so far so good!




This makeup look does basically show how much I watch fleur de force because I'm using two product from her own make-up range which you can purchase from feelunique.com . I really love this quad because you can go from day to night so easily. She has two quad's which I both have this one is 010 cosmic bronze. 
The other make-up product that I'm using from her range is one of her lip glosses in little star. I picked this up very recently after wearing starry starry night non-stop throughout december. This is just a really easy neutral shade to wear for everyday. 



Finally for mascara I picked up the full size of this very recently but didn't want to open it while this one is still good. This is the benefit roller lash and this just does something amazing for my lashes. 


And this is the final LOOK !!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips