my favourite liquid lipsticks


My Favourite liquid lipsticks

Recently I have got into using liquid lipsticks, I have had them in my collection for a while but always found them a bit hard to apply and keep on my lips without looking like a joker. 



Rimmel appocalips in celestial which is quite a pinky nude. I have done a whole review of these lip product's so go check that out if you want to know about these product's. 



 I also have that same product in apocaliptic which is a very bold pink. I don't where this a lot because I find it hard to wear and it does sometimes make you look like a joker. However when it's perfect it does look good.



And lastly my favourite one which is the fleur de force starry starry which is quite a deep pink and I just love as you will know if you have reads my monthy favourites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips