battle of the brands/product's hot cloth cleanser's



Battle of the brand's/product's hot cloth cleanser's


If you've been reading my blog recently then you'l know that I'm really loving the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser. However whilst I was in superdrug the other day I found that there vitamin E range do a pretty similar product for just a fraction of the price. So I picked it up so I could a comparison to see if the Liz Earle one is worth the money. 



So the superdrug one comes with one muslin cloth and a 200ml tube. The scent is quite clean and not to strong. It's very moisturising and gentle but still removes all your maker-up and dirt on the face from that day. This retails for £4.99 which is amazing value. Where as the Liz Earle one is £14.00 for 100ml. The thing I would say about the packaging is the Liz Earle one comes out of a pump which is easier to control to the superdrug which is a squeezing tube. 

Where as the Liz Earle even though I gave it an amazing review the other week at that point I was not aware of this product and how similar it is to the superdrug one. I would say unless you find that only Liz Earle works for your skin get the superdrug one because it basically the same thing. I will still use both however I think that when I need to repurchase I will only get the superdrug one. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips