Balance me radiant skin collection


Balance Me Radiant Skin Collection 


Recently on my blog you will see that I have been doing reviews of more expensive skincare than usual. Today I thought I would do another one, whilst in Debenhams the other day I saw that they were doing a sale on some of their skincare. I heard Missbudgetbeauty www.youtube.com/user/missbudgetbeauty talk about the cleanse and smooth face multiple of times. So originally I was going to just buy that, however I saw this gift set was on sale. This is a great of trying new skincare because it's so personal you may not want to splash out for a £20 bottle of something that you don't actually like. I got this set for £18 so yes it's still expensive for mini's but you are getting 5 product's for that. 

Within the set you get a 15ml cleanse and smooth face balm which is meant to be good for removing make-up. 


A radiance face oil which claims to enhance skin's natural lustre. Which comes in 5 ml spray bottle.

A moisturising rich cream which is designed to plump, firm and smooth your skin in a 10ml tube. 



You also get the wonder eye cream. This is to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles and add light your eyes.

And finally you received  the stellar beauty balm which is there to help shield your skin around the clock and help treat dehydrated skin.  


If you can still get hold of this then I would because it great way of trying new skincare but it was a christmas set so many not be available. I really like the brand balance me because they only use natural ingredients and was set up by two sister's in their kitchen so you feel like you want to support them in their business. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips