liz earle cleanse and polish



Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish 

I know a couple of years ago this was  very hyped up product in the beauty community but shock horror I have never actually tried it. So whilst shopping yesterday for some higher-end skincare I thought I would give it a go. 

I used it to take off my face make-up last night with muslin cloth that is provided in the set I bought and I'm pleasantly surprised about how good it is. It does have quite a strong herbal smell so if you don't like that kind of scent they you may not like as you are putting it on your face. However if you don't mind the scent or can move past it, then it's a really good product's and very gentle on the skin. 

I purchased mine from John lewis and the kit is £15.50, so yes you can get cheaper cleanser's that do the exact same then but if you want to give this product I would recommend it. However don't feel you need to buy if it's not in your price range. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips