Glossy box january 2016


Glossy box january 2016


As you all seemed to have liked the december version of this post I thought that I would go through what product's are included in this month's glossy box. I haven't actually tried any of these products as I haven't had a chance but I might do separate review of each of them depending on whether or not I like them. 



Like last month as I think every month you received 5 products some are full size and some are luxury sample size.  




Starting with a glossybox eyeshadow in mauve. This looks different colours in different lights because in the picture it looks quite lilac/ purple however when seeing it in real life it looks more brown. This is a full size product and retails for £7.10

The next full size product is a emite powder blush in the shade 108. This I would use as a blush/contour as it's the right kind of shade for my skin.  This retails for £20.50 and you can get it from emitemakeup.com. Personally I wouldn't pay that much for this product because I feel you can get a higher quality product for similar pricing such as the mac blushes.


The last make-up product is from a brand called Teeez cosmetics and this is there oasis gem lipstick in the shade coral onyx. I haven't actually tried this yet but from swatching it, it's just the right amount of pick in their as well. You can get this from teeezcosmetics.com for £11.93. I also really love the packaging. 



Moving onto skincare you get two product's one as a full size and the other is luxury sample size. This is the miracle cellular repair serum and it's meant to be for boosting radiance and hydration. This is full size £38 which I'm not sure I would pay but I haven't tried it yet so it might do wonder's for my skin.









The last product is also a full size and it's the Unani dermo defence face mask which is meant to care for your skin and help it protected. I will get back to you on this one because it seems a really interesting product and I want to know if it actually work's. This retails for £11.36 so if it does work then it's a really good alternative to some of the expensive face mask's. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips