My current favourite way to apply foundation


Nicka K airbrush blending sponge.

I have heard from a long time about these sponges and that they are meant to make your skin look flawless and airbrushed. The most famous one of these is the beauty blender which is £16.00 which just seems ridiculous for a sponge. That's why I was so excited to receive this is my glossy box and I could try this way of applying my foundation without wasting my money. 

The way you are meant to use this is my dampen it and then squeezing the excess water out of the sponge before applying foundation. I wanted to give this a good go and tried it with my max factor facefinity all day flawless foundation which is probably my most heaviest foundation I wear. I've have to  say that this didn't let me down it just went on like it's never done before. It also so easy to get in to everywhere because it has the little point at the end which means you can get into your inner corner of the eye and around your nose. I might try the really techniques one as well to see if there is a difference as that is a different shape. 

However I would use this everyday as it does take a longer to apply than a brush but if I had the time and wanted my foundation to stay all day. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips