It's ok to be you



It's ok to be you!!

 I thought that I would do a slightly different post today and something that's quite personal to me. If you read my who I am post then you will know that I have cerebral palsy and epilepsy. These two illness definitely control some parts of my life and make me who I am. 

However from time to time I am ashamed of who I am and almost want them to go away. However this actually gives me drive to become a better person and make sure that the next generation has a better world to live in. 

The one thing that get's me through everything is people around me that care. I have the most amazing family and friends that really do care about me and like me for who I am. Especially my close family and best friend. When I was younger I thought that you needed to have as many friends as you can. However now I know that it doesn't matter how many friends who you have as long as you have people who care for you and are happy to have you in their lives. I really hate having fake friends now and to me it just doesn't matter at all. 

The question I get a lot is that "is your best friend disabled as well" this really annoys me because why should that be a question. Why is it that I have to have people around who are the same as me. Now I am not going to mention his name as I respect his privacy. But the one thing that I can tell you is that as long as I have him and the rest of my family and friends I know that anything is achievable. You never know what life is going to through at you but I think that as long as you have people who love you for who you are then that's all that matter's. In this day and age with social media being so huge (I know I'm writing this on here!) that it's hard to realise what is real. However the most important thing is that you still have those people who you can rely on. I've only just realised that in the last few years. 

This isn't written as a story to make you feel bad for me because I don't want that but what I do want you to take away is that is anything is achievable and don't let anyone is stand in your way. 

Thank you for reading this far and I will be back tomorrow for regular reviews.  

LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO DO ANYMORE OF THESE POST'S AS I LIKE TO DO THESE BUT GET VERY NERVOUS. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips