January favourites



January favourites

So what's a month it's been! This has been probably one of the best I've ever had since starting this blog and it's done to you guys. So before I get into the product's I've been loving I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who has read my blog this month and also to my amazing friends who have supported me through this (and making my birthday special!!) It definitely onwards and upwards from here on. 

Most of these will be no surprised as I've not stop talking about them but starting with cleanser I have to mention the Liz Earle cleanse and polish. I know I haven't stop talking about it so I will sum it up in one word AMAZING!!


My next item is the Makeup Revolution Highlighting palette I haven't stop using it this month. I just love the glow it gives and for the money it definitely such a stand out. 



Also I have to mention my newest addition to my MAC lipstick collection in bombshell love this so much. It's such a natural colour and perfect with a smoky eye. 



My final favourite isn't actually a product but it's a person and I still won't mention his name and I know I spoken a bit about him this month but it's my beautiful, incredibly loyal best friend. We've known each other since we were six and I feel we are now closer than ever. Love you so much and I couldn't ask for a better best friend. 

LET'S SEE WHAT FEBRUARY BRINGS!!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

top 5 nude lips

Top 3 concealer's