what's in my travel make-up bag

So this weekend Im am heading off with some friends to wales to go walking in the woods and generally just chilling out. I thought That I would go through what making I am taking with me, I'm not taking that as much we are just chilling all weekend and not really going out anywhere in the evening.

The bag I am taking is the zoella beauty bag which is the perfect size for just a couple of days.






For brushes I am taking 3 as I feel that I can double them up and use them for different products. So for base I'm taking the real techniques expert face brush, for blush/ contour I am taking the duo fibre contour and for eye shadow I am taking the base shadow brush which I can use to lay down colour and blend out shadow as well.

For base I am actually taking two product's that I don't really use that often so this will be a good opportunity to give them a good. For foundation I'm taking the collection colour match foundation in porcelain and for concealer I am the revlon colour stay in light pale.

For cheeks I am taking 2 products. For contour/highlight I have my maybeline master sculpt and for blush I have a product that I actually forgot I had which is L'oreal Le blush in the shade luminous rose.

For eyeshadow I got two products that I can use for various looks.The first one is my H&M colour Essence in the shade gentlewoman which is a deep blackcurrant shade and I also have a Fleur De Force quad in cosmic bronze which is perfect for a subtle look or I can go quite smoky with it.

For mascara I'm taking the benefit Rollerlash in a mini size which is perfect for travel. 

Finally for lips I have one gloss and one lipstick. The gloss is the clarins instant lipstick perfector in the number 01 which is a lovely natural gloss and the lipstick I'm taking is the rimmel lasting finish lipstick in the shade nude pink. 

That's everything I am taking with me for this weekend like I said it's not very much but perfect for what I'm doing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips