My updated skincare routine


So starting of with products that I only use in the morning. To cleanse my face my I have just starting to use the Boot Botantics all bright gentle cleansing cream. This is a more a milky texture than I'm use to. As I use in the morning I don't want anything to heavy as I don't have any make-up on.  



For moisturising again I like to use a lighter moisturiser in the morning that feels comfortable under make-up. This is the Neutrogena visible clear pink grapefruit oil free moisture. I have the facial wash of this many times and I absolutely love the smell. This is really nice moisturiser and feels very hydrating. 


For removing my make-up at the moment I'm not using my Liz Earle cleanse and polish. Instead I'm the superdrug vitamin E hot cloth cleanser. I have done a comparison between these two cleansers. 

http://livinglifewithbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/battle-of-brandsproducts-hot-cloth.html 


I've nearly finished this but at the moment I'm using the Nivea Daily Essential rich regenerating night cream. This is really nourishing but it's too thick, I don't like going to sleep with a sticky face from my moisturiser. However at the same time I want to make sure that my skin is well moisturise.So product is a good balance of the two. 


I have heard miss budget beauty (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxKZqdMKI3zJuVL6mLQTg0w ) go on and on about the clean and clear dual action moisturiser for years. The first time I tried this I was slightly confuse the first time I used this as I only heard her talk about a couple of times. So I used it as a normal moisturiser and I felt that it actually dried out my skin. However if you only put it directly on spots (like you would a spot cream) then I've found that it reduce redness and the actual size of the spot. So this would be great for a quick fix if you're getting ready for a night out. 

At the moment I'm really only using one mask which is the REN wake me up wonderful night facial. This I use after my cleanser and before my moisturiser 2 or 3 times a week. This product does contain AHA'S and glycolic acid, so if you do have very sensitive skin then this may not be for you. This is because it does give you that tingle. However the results are amazing as it just make everything brighter and more awake. 


If you saw my haul post the other then you'll know that I've recently purchased a new eye cream. This is because I'm ashamed to say that may previous eye cream was quite old so needed go. This the boots botanics hydrating eye cream and it does exactly that. It's very light so is great for under make-up. I use this both at night and in the morning. I do admit that sometimes I do forget but as I wear glasses under my eyes can sometime become very dry so it's important to keep them hydrated.


Finally is lip balm and this is Nuxe Rive De miel lip balm. Generally I only use this at night as it is quite thick so it can be uncomfortable under make-up. However I find that, that is enough to keep my lips hydrated all night and day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips