My holy grail product's


I talk a lot about so many different product's that sometimes I forget what I absolutely love. So I thought that I would do a post about my absolutely favourites product's So these are the product's that if my whole collection disappeared these would be the product's that I would repurchased. 



So starting with base I picked up the L'oreal true match a few months a go. Which I know may not classify it for holy grail status. However this is just my perfect foundation match and I just keep reaching for it. 


This will come to no surprise to anyone who reads my blog and I know I've talked about this a million times but it's just so good. This is the maybelline lash sensation in waterproof but you can also get a non-waterproof version. 


For lips there was really only one product which is my MAC lipstick in syrup. This quite a dark pink but still looks so natural. 



For cheeks it will be on surprised that I have chose my revolution ultra blush palette in golden sugar which also I have talked about a lot. I do sometimes use this for bronzer, blush and highlight as it's just so convenient. 


I have also chosen a separate blusher which I haven't had for ages but I just keep reaching for this as it gives me a nice sheen with a little bit of colour. This is in the shade seductive pink. 




For concealer I have put in the collection lasting perfection concealer which is just amazing. I know so many people talked about it but it's a 100% worth it. I sometimes use this if I'm in a hurry a just want a little bit of coverage. 




Finally for eyeshadow I have chosen my Urban Decay naked 2 palette which I spent so long wondering whether or not these palettes are worth the money. However they definitely are and I love that you can either go very natural or go very dramatic. 

That's everything that I couldn't live without in my collection. Let me know two things in your make-up collection that you couldn't be without. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips