Look fantastic box april 2016



So I received this box in the post yesterday and I thought that I would run through the products within it. First impressions is that this is a really good box as it contains brands that I either tried and loved before or brands that I've wanted to try. 



So the first thing that caught my eye is the balance me super toning body polish. I have heard so much about this brand before and have recently purchase a full size of their cleanser. So I will do a review of that very soon. 

The next item that caught my eye is from rituals which is also a brand that I've heard before and this is there Ginseng and Ginkgo Biloba hand scrub which I've never actually heard of before so I'm really excited to see how this works. 


Also in the box there deep conditioning mask from a brand called Briogeo. The only problem that I find with this size product is that you only have enough to use it once so you may not be able to get a sense of what it does.   


Sorry about the quality of this photo but is from a bath and shower gel from the brand bloom and blossom which also contains a lot of natural products. I don't generally look for natural ingredient product's but I like to try product's like these. 

I also received a hand and nail cream from the brand Elemis. I have heard so many good things about this and how it's actually good for your skin. I actually sometimes react to some of the cheaper hand creams and they can make my hands dryer. So I will be putting this one in my handbag and giving it a go. 


Also within the box there was a tube of the lemon my vitamins dissolvable tablets which I'm actually really enjoying. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips