April favourites


So another month has gone by and it's time to look back on what I have been enjoying this month in the words of beauty.

There is a few more product's this month than last as I'm back to normal self and my epilepsy has now settle down YAY!!



Starting of with the face I have two product's that I am continuing to reach for on a daily basis. The first is the Soap and Glory multi colour blush in apricot blush. I love this but it's a highlighter and blush in one and a perfect spring/summer shade. 


My next one is the L'oreal true match which I have gone back to. I love this foundation because it has good coverage but still looks natural on the skin. This foundation has a wide range of colours and tones so there is something for everybody.  I have the shade 1.c rose ivory which is great if you're like me and have very pale skin. 



My last product for make-up is the Stila eyes are the window soul palette. I've done a full review of this recently so if you want to see swatches then I will leave a link below. I really like this for many reasons one being that it's got a huge mirror on the inside of the lid. It's also got a nice mix of matte and shimmers shades to vary up your eye look. 
Skincare wise I have finally found a product that makes me moisturise in the morning. Normally I really can't be bothered to moisturise before putting on make-up as I hate waiting for it to dry. However the Neutrogena visibly clear pink grapefruit oil free moisturiser is different. This product is really light and soaks into the skin almost immediately.



My last product is a hair favourite and I also done a full review of this product which I will link below. This is Elvive Fibrology double elixir. This is a thickening leave in spray and I use this every time I wash my hair before blow-drying. This just makes hair really shiny and soft. 

 LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'VBE BEEN LOVING THIS MONTH. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips