New look pure colour foundation vs bare minerals complexion rescue


I've recently discovered that two of my foundations are very similar and there is also a bit of price difference between the two. 


I got the bare minerals complexion rescue last summer as I felt I needed something that still gave me good coverage but has a good SPF. This foundation has an SPF of 30 which is fairly high. This is very different to all of the other foundations I own as it contains the benefit's of a BB, CC and a tinted moisture. It has good coverage and I will definitely wear this as a foundation but it doesn't get to dry or tight. 


I've also found that the pure colour liquid foundation from new look is very similar. This is an actual foundation but I've found that it's very moisturising and feels quite light on the skin. Similarly to the Bareminerals one it has has good coverage and it will lasts all day. However it does contain vitamin E which is really good for your skin. The only thing that it doesn't have is an SPF which is quite annoying however I tend to just use a primer to protect my skin when I'm wearing this. 

There isn't quite a difference is price which is understandable because BareMinerals is a mid-price point where as the pure colour line is more high street prices. The Bareminerals complexion rescue is £26.00 where as the pure colour foundation is £4.99. So yes there is quite a big difference and I would say if you don't have the budget for the Bareminerals one then the pure colour one is a really good option. However for me I just love the Bareminerals one is just so good for the warmer months. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips