H&M beauty look



Whilst in H&M the other day I picked up a couple more bits so I was able to do a whole make-up look. 



The first thing I picked up was the perfectionist finishing powder. I not use powder all the time as I have quite normal/ dry skin. However I really like this powder as it's really fine so don't look to cakey or heavy. 


For lips I picked up a cream lip colour in the colour rambling rose, which is quite a deep pink colour. 


For blush, I already had the shade pale pink which is a very natural everyday shade. This isn't new I have had this shade for a while and I just keep reaching for it as it's so natural. 


The range is quite big so I managed to pick up two base product's the right shade. I have the all day liquid foundation in the shade ivory which normally is to dark but this seems perfect.



The last product I have is the cover up concealer, which from first impressions it hasn't good the best coverage but I'm going to give a good run to see what it's like. This is also in the shade ivory 


Final look (forgot the lipstick ooops) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips