Boots haul



Just a quick running through some things that I needed to stock up on and somethings that I wanted to try. 





 I picked up a couple of butter's, because I have quite dry skin I really like using body butter's as they give that extra moisture that I need. I will be doing separate reviews of these once I have given them a good test so make sure to keep an eye out for that.


   













Also running through a couple of the styling product's I picked up. Recently I have had my haircut quite short so I wanted to picked a couple of volumising/ texturising sprays. The first is from L'oreal Elive Fibrology, now I've tried multiple times the shampoo and conditioner and I absolutely love it. So when I saw this instant thickening mist and it one of those product's that you shake up and the oils mix together and then separate. So I will let you know how I get on with this and whether it does anything to the thickness of my hair. It also meant to detangle your hair the same time.

The other hair item that I've picked up recently is the Toni and guy casual sea salt spray. This I have tried as it definitely gives you that beechy/ surfer look. However like all product's like this it does dry out my hair so I am careful about how often I use it.

I needed so more mouse as I have short I like the effect it gives. So I decided to try the V05 plump it up weightless mouse. 



Moving onto face masks I generally use a moisture a lot of the time but I wanted to try some other's to see what they do for my skin. So I picked up a few of 7th heaven one use face masks. I have 2 each of the cucumber peel-off and passion peel-off . I have never tried peel off sheet masks so I'm excited to give these a go.


I also picked up the good things five minute facial face masks. I have never tried anything from this brand but I have heard a lot of people talk about them. So I will report back of how I get on with this. 


I also picked up a new eye-cream as I've nearly finished my simple one but it quite old as I very often forget to use it. So I saw this hydrating eye cream from boots botanics and I thought I would give it a go. I will doing a updated skincare routine very soon as some of the product's I use have changed so keep an eye (pardon the pun) out for that.



Very boring but I needed a new tooth brush so this is the Oral B pro- expert toothbrush. 


Also not from boots I decided to pop into my local superdrug to have a look at the freedom make-up stand as I talked about their highlighter all time. So I picked up one of their eye shadows palette in secret rose. I will also do a full review of this once I've done a full road test. 



THANKS AS ALWAYS FOR READING MY BLOG. LET ME KNOW IF THERE'S ANYTHING THAT YOU'VE PICKED UP RECENTLY THAT YOU WOULD RECOMMEND. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips