Really quick and easy make-up

There are those occasions when I have a limited amount of time to get ready in the morning. That's when I tend to pull from a pool of product's that I know can be applied quickly.

If I'm in a real hurry then I will not wear foundation and only apply concealer to the areas that I need it. This is generally under the eyes, around the nose and any spots which are generally on my skin. The one that I'm using at the moment is the collection lasting perfection concealer which I've spoke about so many times. 




I will generally apply a blusher along my cheeks to give life to my face. The one that I'm at the moment is the max factor creme puff blush in lavish mauve. This just gives a subtle amount of colour and a sheen. 



I will also apply a little bit of mascara which at the moment is the revlon all in one mascara as it's so easy to apply and I tend to not smudge this one. 



Finally if I have time I will apply a little bit of gloss or balm to give life to my lips. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips