Boots haul


The other day I made a boots order online as I wanted to try some of the NYX range and none of the stores near me stock it. As it arrived today I thought that I would give my first impressions, I haven't tried any of this so I will do separate reviews after I have.




Going from left to right and I will include prices; 

17 Miracle matte primer this is usually £4.99 but as I spent so much on 17 I got this free

L'oreal paris infallible fixing mist usually £7.99 but l'oreal was on 3 for 2 so this was free 

L'oreal false lash sculpt mascara £9.99 

Seventeen easy on the eye palette £7.99

NYX baked eyeshadow in  Shira and sugar babe £5.00 each

L'oreal Infallible sculpt contouring base £8.99

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips