Disappointing Product's


Every once in a while I will try a product a be really disappointed by it as it didn't live up to my expectations. Just a bit of a disclaimer I didn't get sent any of these product's they are either product's that came in beauty boxes or I purchased them individually. 




The first one is the a Lynx shower gel in the scent attract and this is part of there for her range. I tried this once and just really didn't like the scent of it and because it was also so strong it was so of putting. The scent is quite fresh but because it's so strong it almost gave me a headache. Lynx is a very affordable brand and my brother actually uses and really likes them so it was mainly the scent. 


The next product I actually got in my advent calendar from feel unique back in december. This is the Salcura winter skin warming hand therapy. This sounded at first a really good idea, because it's so cold in England in winter that something that nourishes and warms your hands at the same time should be a win win in my book. However I really didn't like the scent it's very strong. Also the warming effect of the cream actually made my hands feel tighter. Will not be using this again. 


Something that I received in a glossy box is the hey honey silk face serum. This sounded really nice, however there was one problem I can't stand the scent of honey. So I tried this once and the it felt really nice but I just couldn't use it anymore because of the smell.


Once last thing I didn't like because of the smell is the Aveeno hand cream. I spoke about before how I can't use some more cheaper hand creams as they have ingredients that I react to. So I wanted to try this as it seemed very natural. However again the smell is strong I just hated having it on my hands. It did however make my hands feel really soft but because it on hands you can really smell it throughout the day. 


My last product is from simple which is a brand that I never thought I would find a product that I would be disappointed by. However this is moisturising facial wash and I bought this because I have quite dry skin so I hate when cleanser's make my skin feel really tight and uncomfortable. Also even when I would really wet my hands and face it felt really sticky. I've used the refreshing facial wash and that it so good at waking me up in the morning but this just wasn't very good. 

  THAT'S EVERYTHING THAT HASN'T QUITE MET MY STANDARDS OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS. PLEASE LEAVE IN THE COMMENTS IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT YOU'VE BEEN DISAPPOINTED BY SO THAT WE ARE ALL AWARE. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips