Nivea Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye make-up remover

Whilst in boots the other day I spotted this make-up remover from nivea. This interest me a lot as it seem to have a layer of oil that when you shake the product up it mixes together. Oil is effectively proven to remove make-up as a lot of make-up is oil based, so therefore oil breaks down oil. I wear waterproof mascara a lot of time as I find it lasts longer and doesn't transfer to under my eyes and make me look like a panda.


Another problem that I find is that if the product does remove my make-up it sometimes leaves my eyes very irritated and red. However this product is meant to be gentle enough and is meant to remove the make-up without rubbing. I've already tried this product and I've got to say that it is very effective. It looks very similar to the Clarins eye make-up remover but is a fraction of the price. I haven't actually tried the Clarins one but may purchase to see if the compare.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips