What's in my travel bag



This weekend I am actually going away to wales so I'd thought I would run what I will be taking with me. Also please leave a comment below if you think that I have forgotten anything. 

My bag itself is from boots and it came in a set of three, this is the medium size. I really like this bag as I can see everything I have in it. Reading some reviews I'm not sure if these are airline approved as I haven't taken them abroad, so if you are purchasing them for that reason then I would take a spare plastic bag just in case. 





























The first thing I have in it is my mini bottle of the Garnier Micellar cleansing water. This is so convient for travel because it means you take your make-up off with something fairly decent but also doesn't take up too much room. I also have a small pack of cotton round to go with it.




Back in  January I picked up a travel kit from balance me. Within it in contained; cleanse and smooth face balm which I will use as a cleanser, wonder eye cream, moisture rich face cream, stellar beauty balm. This is all the skincare I'm taking as I'm only going for 3 nights so it's perfect for this sort of trip .


For hair care I'm taking my Charles Worthington moisture seal takeaways. I have taken these away with me on a few trip and haven't used them up yet. I real like these as they make my hair super soft. 

I'm taking one shower gel and one body scrub which are both travel sizes. The body scrub is the soap and glory the scrub of your life which is in the classic soap and glory scent. The shower gel is the Roger and Gallet Fleur De Figuer, which as you get guess from the name is quite a floral scent.  




The venus snap razor is so convenient for travel as it has it's own case and is so small so will easy fit into my bag. 



I am also taking a mini righteous butter which is one my favourite body butter's as it's so nourishing. 



The last two things in my bag is a deodorant which is the invisible for black and white roll on. The other thing is a mini perfume from Ted Baker 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

top 5 nude lips

Top 3 concealer's