March favourites





So it's that time again that I share with you what I've been loving this month. There isn't many make-up product this month as I'm been ill and in hospital I've been wearing no make-up. 

So my first is a youtube channel which is Fleur de force. I love Fleur as dream of doing all the she does. If you haven't heard of her then I would definitely recommend going and checking her out. 
                                                  https://www.youtube.com/user/FleurDeForce



As I've been either in hospital or chilling at home this month. I've been loving fluffy socks. This ones are from a zoella gift set I reviewed at christmas. These are just soft fluffy and soft and great for if you're just chilling at home. 


I have a couple of make-up bits but normally I'm using more. For base if I've got visitors coming round then I will generally go for something fairly basic. I've been loving the rimmel lasting finish foundation as it's got great coverage but still looks natural. 



To make me look a bit more awake I've been using the Lumi magique. I love this and have been using it so much. 


 For eyeshadow I've basically just been using this quad which is the fleur de force quad in lunar rose. 



Finally for lips I've been wearing the clarins instant light lip perfector in the shade 07 which is one of their new shade. I just love these so much as they have the moisture of a balm but they also give the pay of a gloss. This shade is so easy to slap on without a mirror. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips