What's in my april make-up bag

Had another sought out of my make-up today and pulled out some things that I haven't used in a while. 


I'm using the same make-up bag which is my fleur de force one as it fits so much in. 


Starting of with eyeshadow and I've got a new addition to my palette collection. This is the Stila  eyes are the window palette and I'm really loving this palette as all the shades are so wearable. I will be doing a full review of this on here soon so keep an eye for that. 


Fleur de force quad in lunar rose I've been using so much recently if you saw my favourites post yesterday. I really like this palette, the shades are very similar to the Stila one but this is great if you're on the go. 


My last palette is the urban decay naked basics which is something that I purchased quite a while ago and used it so much. However since buying the naked 2 palette I sort of forgot I had it. 



I really like cream shadows as they are so quite and easy to apply, so that's why I always like to have at least one in my make-up bag at one time. This is the H&M colour essence in the shade earth angel which is a caramel shade with shimmer running through it. 


For mascara's I've gone back to some of my favourites. The rimmel accelerator endless I used to gone on and on about. However since discovering so many amazing mascara's I sort of forgot about it, so I'm going to see if it still as amazing as I once thought it was. 


The other mascara that is my all time favourite is the maybelline lash sensational. This is such a hyped about product online and it's so worth it. I have the waterproof version and this just builds volume and the most important thing it holds it as well. 


I've also put in the revlon volume and length mascara. I've talked so much about the red one which is the ultimate all in one as I have been using it so much. I thought I would give this one a go as well as I haven't used it half as much. 


I will also be using the l'oreal volume million lashes so couture. This is one of those mascara's that I always forget about and I've only had it maybe 6 months! However this month I'm going to give it another go and will let you know what I think. 


seventeen 3 way wow highlighter, this is a liquid highlighter that you can either use on top or under your foundation. This gives you an amazing subtle glow that doesn't make you look like a disco ball!


I have two foundation both from rimmel. The first one is the lasting finish 25hr foundation, this is a fairly new foundation to me and it's quite a high coverage foundation. I have done a whole review of this foundation so go check it out if you want to know more. 


I like to keep a primer in my bag as well for those days when I really need my foundation to last all day. At the moment I'm using the rimmel fix and perfect primer which I've used for years. 



For blush I've put in the soap and glory peach party blush which a great colour for spring.

 I also got my H&M blush in  pale pink which is a really nice colour for everyday.
 I've put in my maybelline master sculpt. However I want to try some more highstreet contour kits so let me know if you've got any recommendations.

I have 3 concealer's in my bag two of them are brightening concealers which are the barry M light reflector concealer and the L'oreal Lumi Magique which has a little more coverage. 


I have two powder's that do slightly different things. The maybelline Fit me Powder is very good at setting your make-up and help's it stay on. 


Freedom pro-highlight in ambient is more of glowy finish powder. However it isn't to much for a face powder. 


I have my usual two eyeliner's in my bag which is the maybelline linerefiner and the rimmel scandaleyes in nude, which I actually need a new as this one is getting dry. 





Finally for lips I've got 8 product's that give me a good spectrum of options. The first one is Rimmel lasting finish by kate in the shade 35


L'oreal colour riche in Doutzen's nude which is a nice nude but does have quite a lot of blue in it. 

 
I've got two of the Fleur de Force lip glosses in the shades starry, starry night which is a very deep pink and little which is a nice everyday pink. 


I have one matte lipstick which is the revlon matte balm in elusive. 


It wouldn't be the same without having one of my clarins instant lip perfector in the of the new shade which is 07. 



Nyx butter gloss in apple strudel- this looks really neon but it's actually almost clear.  


Finally I have one of my MAC lipsticks in the shade syrup which is quite a plum/ pink colour. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips