Stila Eyes Are The Window eyeshadow palette


If you saw my what's in make-up bag post then you'll know that I have been using the Stila eyes are the window eyeshadow palette. I picked this Up about a month ago and wanted to do give it a good run before I reviewed it. 



This palette is fairly neutral but it does have mixture of matte's and shimmers, which means that you go from fairly neutral eye look all the way through to a heavy smoky eye. There is also a large mirror inside the lid which means it's perfect for travel.

Going from left to right the shades are;

Light, Individual, being, kitten,affection,character




Thought, heart, peace,vitality,substance and essence.


The pigmentation of the shadows is very good and they are really easy to blend together. The shimmers don't have a lot of fall out and also stay on your lids. 

I purchased this from beauty bay but at the moment is sold out. However doing some research I have found that it's available from the Selfridges website.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips