L'oreal Elvive Fibrology leave in conditoner


I have been using this line for ages and you know that I really love there shampoo and conditioner. So if you saw my haul blog post the other day (if not go check it out) then you'll know that I pick up this product to give a go. 

I have been using this for 5 days now both on wet and dry hair to give it a good test and I have say that it definitely my hair feel thicker and also gave it a bit of shine. It does give me shine but not to much that my hair looks greasy. I also like that this is definitely a mist instead of a spray so if you're using this on dry hair it's not to much. It also helps to detangle hair as because I have quite thick hair really helps to get a brush through. 

I would definitely give this product a go and in fact the whole line if you haven't tried it already. Obviously it's not going to make your hair thicker overnight if you struggle with that problem but over time you may start seeing as I certainly have. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips