Freedom pro palette in secret rose


I picked this the other day whilst shopping in superdrug. I am really starting to like this brand as they look very professional and all the product's that I have tried are of a good quality but they are so affordable. This is there pro palette in the shade secret rose. This palette consists of 12 very neutral shades but they have a mixture of finishes. Normally within a palette there are one or two shades that I wouldn't wear. However in this palette there isn't those shades. The actual shadows are very soft but highly pigmented, they are also really easily blendable. You can get freedom from some superdrug stores and also online. This palette is £4.00 which is amazing value for what you get. I may do a comparison between this and the make revolution palettes as they are of a similar pricing. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blogmas day 6! soap and glory gift set

Top 3 concealer's

top 5 nude lips